As we move along through the year it can sometimes be hard to keep the enthusiasm for our goals that we had at the beginning of the year fresh. Here are a few ideas that may help.
1) Make sure your vision board is not covered up! Keep it posted where you can regularly connect to the visual results of what you want.
2) Make a practice of daydreaming about your end result just as you nod off to sleep. This will help your subconscious to go to work for you.
3) Schedule a monthly mini-visualization retreat (2 to 4 hours). During this time you can clarify your desires, reshape outcomes with life changes, brainstorm ideas and update your vision board.
4) Make a commitment to take at least one little step each day toward your goal.
5) Keep a journal that marks progress made, affirmations and other positive signs that your dreams are coming to life.
Finally, remember the words of Henry Ford, “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.”